Miracle Mineral Supplement
Home Free E-Book Buy Now Videos Testimonials Newsletter Contact Us Links Q & A

Full of energy and vitality with Miracle Mineral Supplements.

Questions and Answers

For any questions you may have please visit: http://mmsadvisor.com

Buy Now

What is Chlorine Dioxide?

Chlorine dioxide is a chemical compound with the formula ClO2. Prominent uses include water purification, oral hygiene, and more recently, oral supplementation. According to third party sources:

Chlorine dioxide is used in many industrial water treatment applications as a biocide including cooling towers, process water and food processing.

Chlorine dioxide was the principal agent used in the decontamination of buildings in the United States after the 2001 anthrax attacks.

Chlorine dioxide was also used after Hurricane Katrina (2005) to eradicate dangerous mold from houses inundated by water from massive flooding.

Chlorine dioxide is less corrosive than chlorine and superior for the control of legionella bacteria. Chlorine dioxide is more effective than chlorine against viruses, bacteria and protozoa - including the cysts of Giardia and the oocysts of Cryptosporidium (parasites).

Chlorine dioxide can be used to kill disease-bearing bacteria, yeasts, molds, fungi and algae, including MRSA and other deadly pathogens.

MMS is not chlorine dioxide; MMS is sodium chlorite (NaClO2) 28%. Mixing with acid briefly produces chlorous acid (HClO2), which in successive steps oxidizes ambient chlorite (ClO2-) to produce chlorine dioxide (ClO2). Chlorine dioxide is the yellow gas produced in solution and diluted before use. Chlorine dioxide is a potent broad spectrum antimicrobial agent. It is true that ascorbates and other antioxidants taken the same day of treatment and any protein in the stomach at the time of treatment will react with ClO2 and render it ineffective.

Dr. Thomas Hesselink

Sources:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_dioxide - Wikipedia

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/30105.php - New MRSA Bacteria Killer Registered by EPA


What time during the day is best to take MMS?

It is best to take MMS just before going to bed. MMS works very fast, and the body likes to start healing very fast. People often become sleepy after taking a dose of MMS. That simply means that the body wants to begin healing. It is well known that most healing is done during sleep. If you get sleepy after a dose of MMS it is a very good sign so take a nap if you can. You will probably feel much better when you awaken. Also, if you take it twice in a day, take one of the doses it in the evening before going to bed.

However, if you feel a cold coming on in the morning or in the afternoon do not wait until bedtime to take a dose. Take a dose anytime you feel like something is trying to come on.

Buy Now


© Ann Cullen 2011